Wednesday, May 21, 2014

There is a bun in my oven!

And all of a sudden life is about to change and all that I wished for is starting to take place.

I am 21 weeks and 5 days pregnant, expecting a baby boy :)!!
I have the best husband I could ever ask for, really! he is the most amazing person in my world for multiple reasons.... and we are going to be parents!!!! Ahhhhh can't wait for the day we can hold our baby!! OUR piece of heaven!! 
(Right now he is moving so much in my belly! I enjoy every time I feel him :D)

Life is now!
Life is awesome!!
I don't care if u wake us up in the middle of the night {multiple times}... [Hey!! I know what I sign for ;)]
I'm living my present
and dreaming of the future with you.

"My cosito bello" 
Te amo Te amo!!

Keep the positive spice!

{SpicyHeart}


No comments: