Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Looking for bigger things...

My word of the year is "Growing"
This tells part of why I picked this word:

Once someone told me when I was taking some art classes:

"Don't only focus on drawing on tiny canvases, Don't be afraid of big, try it.... You will be surprise of what you acomplish"

I think all my life I've been afraid of big things! And my art was limited because of that too....

Growing up was not easy.....
So much happened in my life...
Now that I'm a big girl I understand why? Life is all about that! Pushing for the big things!!

Did you ask yourself growing up... Why me!??
I was always told "This only happened to you because you are tough enough to push hard and overcome the situation"...... Well it was not easy!

I am who I am because of all the pushing! myself, my family, my dreams! they are all finally coming together!!!

At the beginning I admit i lost it. My path was unknown, forgotten.... I lost myself and I didn't know who i was anymore. My dreams were shuttered by myself, even that I blamed others.... I didn't listen to anybody. I was a "rebel" even with my old buried dreams. I didn't caaaare..... Life went on without path... Just work to survive, to keep you alive but not to "grow"..... That I called a dark time with myself. Until someone came and slowly brought me back! And the spark gave me a real reason to leave that stupid routine... I married that guy :)

The storm is over!
This girl is strong and ready to take over this world. I am now pushing myself.
Life teaches you so much!!
It makes you strong!!
It gives you the tools to go Big!!

So.... After all this :) here I am going big and trying something I thought I wouldn't even try....
SpicyHeart is making new BIG things!! Expanding and Growing with a collection of necklaces. I love making earrings and will keep making them but I am following what my teacher said and I will "try the big canvas". Lets see together what I will accomplish....

Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/myspicyheart

Also my Etsy Shop!
www.etsy.com/spicyheart

Here some pics ;)
Let me know what do you think ;)









No comments: