Thursday, April 11, 2013

Trying to keep up with blogging

Hi! Is been a good winter! The tourist are finally gone and working on retail is not very fun right now.... Seriously!! 8 hours and I only get to see 2 or 3 ppl per hour!!! If it wasn't for my IPod I will shoot myself!

So what's new!?
I joined the Apothecary Circle!! To be honest I did not expected to find so many ladies interested in the same stuff that I like!! Ok ok... I am not so big on healthy food but, Hey! I am trying!! Is all a about the first step! And I am in it to win some knowledge and get to meet new ppl!!!

Joey and I are planing a trip to Peru!!! So, may 7th we are flying to Miami and then Lima. Can't wait!!! I am very excited to show him where I grow up and my family and friends! This trip is definitely getting us closer. Not that we aren't! But he can understand more a out me and that psyches me!! There will be tones of pics!! We will also go to some touristy activities!! Machu Picchu is on the list!

My nephew Sebastian should be born in the next couple if weeks!!!! We are waiting for him with lots of love!!! My first nephew!! How awesome!!! I can't waitttt!!! Apparently I will be her godmother!!! Well, I am her only close aunt =P.

Oh well that's a good post for now!
I will keep it up. Promise!

Great vibes!

Alicia

No comments: